Happy 20th anniversary to us
Today is the 20th anniversary of the founding of Open Door Networks, the parent company of Art Authority. We are very proud of our 20 years creating great app(lication)s for Apple devices.
Open Door Networks is an Internet company, and always has been. As such we have had to grow and change with the Net, as well as with Apple (the company that gave our founder his start and us our focus). It has been an interesting evolution:
- We started as a Macintosh dial-up Internet Service Provider, then helped our home town of Ashland Oregon build and run the ahead-of-its-time Ashland Fiber Network.
- We have been a server application provider, helping the Apple community out with utilities for many early Mac-based Web and other servers.
- We have been a Macintosh-based web hosting service.
- We have been a developer of Internet security software, for Apple, Symantec and ourselves.
- We have created over 100 iPhone and iPad apps, including day-one apps for both devices.
- We are now the developer of the number one classic art app out there.
Quite the ride! What’s next?